Humidity is a physical quantity indicating the degree of dryness in the atmosphere. At a certain temperature, the less water vapor there is in a certain volume of air, the drier the air is. In this case, the amount of water vapor in the air at a certain temperature and time. According to the R&D team of Guanglei floor paint manufacturer, when the humidity is more than 85%, the construction cannot be carried out, because the excessive humidity can easily cause defects such as whitening or cracking of epoxy floor.
1. When the ground is wet, the polisher can't Polish well. When scraping the bottom oil, because the ground is wet, the ground can't absorb the bottom oil very well. The sequelae of doing so is that the epoxy floor delaminates after a period of use.
2. When applying mortar layer and putty layer in scraping, it is better to choose sunny day construction. If it is constructed in rainy day, its air humidity is relatively high, and the ground can not be dried quickly. Many dust and particulate matter in the air settle down after raining, and the mirror effect can not be achieved very well after doing well.
3. In the process of surface painting, we should try our best to avoid the construction in rainy days or when the air humidity is high, which may cause the ground to reverse tide. The surface paint is dark and bright. If the reverse tide is serious, some of the ground will turn white.
4. In rainy weather, the air pressure is relatively low and water mist is easy to produce. Water mist on the surface of epoxy flooring is also prone to whitening and bubble problems. Water vapor is easily formed on the wall. Painting and putty scraping are also not easy to dry.
When the air humidity is relatively high, the construction of epoxy floor paint should do a good job around the protective measures, the bottom construction needs to prepare industrial dehumidifier. Painting avoids rainy days as far as possible, and when the air temperature difference is too large, it's best to stop construction. If it can't be avoided, take appropriate measures to solve the problem:
1. Be ventilated. After the first brush is dry, brush the second time. Dry cloth can be used to dry the wet water vapor before the putty is scraped on the wall.
2. The humidity of the environment can be adjusted to the best by dryer and temperature and humidity regulator.
3. In addition, whitening water mixer can be added to paint to accelerate drying. Only in this way can the epoxy floor project be completed in quality and quantity.