It is very necessary to pay attention to details in the construction of epoxy floor paint. A little carelessness will affect the perfection of the floor. Roughness of the surface is one of the easy phenomena. The main reasons for this are as follows: 1. The temperature of the construction site is too high, which makes the diluent volatilize quickly, and the epoxy floor paint project has not yet been completed. It solidifies with leveling.
2. The curing of epoxy floor paint has begun and is still under construction. Because the epoxy floor paint is two-component, chemical reaction will occur after adding curing agent, and then curing.
3. The prepared engineering material of epoxy floor paint is directly used without filtering, which causes impurities to mix in. When the coating film is dried, it will show up on the epoxy floor paint project. If the curing has begun, the construction will still be completed, which will lead to roughness.
The above points will cause the rough surface of epoxy floor paint. The reasons for the rough surface of epoxy floor paint engineering paint are as follows:
1. Calculate the amount of material according to the construction time before construction, and then adjust it strictly according to the proportion of paint. The diluent used should be slowly dried and can be mixed with more points.
2. Before the construction of epoxy floor paint project, we must clean the base surface and the site, and filter the epoxy floor paint engineering materials with a filter before construction.
3. To deal with the lower layer, we should do a good job according to the construction requirements from the bottom layer. The middle layer should eliminate the rough phenomenon. Before the surface layer construction, we must clean up the middle layer, confirm that there is no dust before construction, so as to solve this kind of rough phenomenon in epoxy floor paint project.